Share My Creation [B4J] MAGMA-KEY - Test your typing speed (game, source code included)

magma-key.png

Hi there...

I ve created a small game (~4hours) with B4J (seems that is extremely easy to do something like that) - i think it is easier than Visual Basic because b4j comes with all libraries you want...

In this game you can test your typing speed - your eyes - your brain
Every time pressing wrong key loosing a life, also loosing life every time key "button keys sprites" go at bottom...
When ... score goes up - speed of falling letters maximized !

- You can resize window if goes slow before clicking start game -

Caution!
i have English/USA and Greek characters too (so if you want you can change them simple at sub createcharacters and change all printedcharactergr(*) with your keyboard layout...

What i want to do - or someone help to do...
- I don't have time to add soundfx and music - if someone want will be added to credits...
- Also i don't like the scrolling - need high end pc to scroll smooth or smaller window - I suppose if use a library for games will work better... (You can change it if you want and add it here to see how :) )
+ I want sometime update sub movebackround() work better (faster,smooth) and have a continue when i change frequent to backround scrolling to other direction...

Not using any special library... but thanks to all guys made those - working:
JavaObject, jBitmapCreator, jCore, jFX, jXUI and module of BitmapCreatorEffects

Thanks B4J - i am happy for my creation (fast) !
ps: SOURCE CODE included ! - but if you want "support" me... to make more games like this !

difficulty-medium.png
Need some B4X Knowledge

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

magma-key.png

Attachments

• Magma-KEY.zip
    418.6 KB · Views: 402
  • magma-key.jpg
    magma-key.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 356
Last edited: