B4J Question B4JPackager11 error using #PackagerProperty to add jars

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hi everyone!

I have a issue when trying to generate an .exe using B4JPackager11 from an example program from @CanguroCode , the program needs additional jars to run, such as: webcam-capture-0.3.10, slf4j-api-1.7.2 and bridj-0.6.2, the program works as expected in debug and release mode, but when I tried to generate the .exe, I get errors in the generation, does anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong and how can i solve it?

Declaration of jars:
#Region  Project Attributes
    #MainFormWidth: 600
    #MainFormHeight: 400
    #AdditionalJar : webcam-capture-0.3.10
    #AdditionalJar : slf4j-api-1.7.2
    #AdditionalJar : bridj-0.6.2

#End Region

#PackagerProperty: IncludedModules = webcam-capture-0.3.10
#PackagerProperty: IncludedModules = slf4j-api-1.7.2
#PackagerProperty: IncludedModules = bridj-0.6.2

Error when using B4JPackager11:
B4JPackager11 Version 1.40
Exe name: result.exe
build folder: C:\Users\paulo\OneDrive\WORK\B&F\B4J\13WEBC~1\Objects\temp\build
InputJar: C:\Users\paulo\OneDrive\WORK\B&F\B4J\13 Webcam Caputre Class\Objects\result.jar
Running: C:\Users\paulo\OneDrive\WORK\B&F\B4J\13WEBC~1\Objects\temp\FindDosPath.exe
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk11.0.1\bin\jar
Package name: b4j.example
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk11.0.1\bin\jdeps
Explicitly excluded modules: [javafx.web]
Included modules: [webcam-capture-0.3.10, slf4j-api-1.7.2, bridj-0.6.2, java.base, java.desktop, java.logging, javafx.base, javafx.controls, javafx.fxml, javafx.graphics, javafx.media, javafx.swing, jdk.unsupported, java.scripting, java.xml, java.datatransfer, jdk.unsupported.desktop, jdk.jsobject, jdk.xml.dom]
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk11.0.1\bin\javac
module-info.java:2: error: ';' expected
requires webcam-capture-0.3.10;
               ^
1 error

Thank you in adavance!

prbmjr

Licensed User
Jars are not modules. What happens if you remove the three package property lines?

I know, but I have thought that the B4JPackager11 might not be attaching the jars somehow ... Well when I execute the B4JPackager11 without the package property lines, it works, but the .exe generated do not works proprely and then I have the following errors using the run_debug.bat :

B4JPackager11 Error.png

Upvote 0