Android Code Snippet [B4X] Audio Over MQTT

Hi everyone,
I attached simple example for streaming audio from B4A to B4J over internet using MQTT.
Enjoy without limitations of Server/Client problems over internet such as ISP block.
You can use this approach to create a lot of things such as Radio station, voice call, etc ...

Attachments

• B4A-audioovermqtt.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 369
  • B4J-audioovermqtt.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 329

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice...

I want to ask you about: broker.hivemq.com

-Is there a limit at this free/test mqtt (at the "broker")... limit at time of connection.. or something ? -seems to fast-
-also (you or other) do you know what credentials (guest, password?) may need to setup at any mqtt to have free access like the broker.

Also as I understand this example you ve created is one way B4A recording->B4J listening-play-audio... right ?

epiCode

Licensed User
nice...

I want to ask you about: broker.hivemq.com

-Is there a limit at this free/test mqtt (at the "broker")... limit at time of connection.. or something ? -seems to fast-
-also (you or other) do you know what credentials (guest, password?) may need to setup at any mqtt to have free access like the broker.

Also as I understand this example you ve created is one way B4A recording->B4J listening-play-audio... right ?
It is a free broker service
No credentials needed as anyone can listen to any topic - so technically no privacy but good for testing
Limitation: 100 devices

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,
I attached simple example for streaming audio from B4A to B4J over internet using MQTT.
Enjoy without limitations of Server/Client problems over internet such as ISP block.
You can use this approach to create a lot of things such as Radio station, voice call, etc ...
Hello, I have this error.. can you help me figurite out what files are missing?

Attachments

• 2023-01-31 21_03_09-Window.jpg
    2023-01-31 21_03_09-Window.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 118

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I have this error.. can you help me figurite out what files are missing?
comment:
#Region Shared Files
'#CustomBuildAction: folders ready, %WINDIR%\System32\Robocopy.exe,"..\..\Shared Files" "..\Files"
'Ctrl + click to sync files: ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\Robocopy.exe&args=..\..\Shared+Files&args=..\Files&FilesSync=True
#End Region

shreshth1911

Hi everyone,
Hi Hamied Abou Hulaikah , Thanks for these extremely helpful codes. can you Provide any code snippets or any solution for audio transfer from B4A to B4A through Mqtt.