Android Tutorial [B4X] B4A, B4i, B4J and B4r API documentation - B4X Object Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tried to download the package and get an error saying that the file does not exist. (Trying to download the B4X version).

Sorry - the link will still be pointing to *.exe, whereas it's now *.msi. I'll update it immediately and you can try again.

Thomas Myers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dave, I just downloaded your object browser. I am able to see the classes for B4A, B4I and B4J. But I am not able to see the classes for B4R. Is there something I need to configure?

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Vader, B4x Object Browser stops working for me yesterday. I was out for holidays last week and did not use it but it was working before. I have try to reinstall it but without success. I don't have any information except this error message (my windows is french) that I have catch before it disappear.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Toley,
What versions of B4a, B4i, B4J and B4R are you using?
Have you added any other libraries? Which ones?
What version of B4x Object Browser are you using?

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Like I said, it was working last week and I did not used it since then. I did not install nothing new except some windows updates and I think a java update I don't know if it's related.

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi again Vader,

I have look in the windows error logs and I have found some informations related to the crash. I don't know if it's useful but I send it here anyway. (One again some informations are in french)

And in attachment is the Report file. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• Report.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 521

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Toley, I am just in the process of updating everything to the latest available, and I will see what happens after that.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the latest version of everything, but have temporarily removed B4i. I do not get any error.

Is it possible that you have an error with something else related like .NET Framework?

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Vader, I have uninstall B4x Object Browser, delete every left behind files in Program Files and also in program data. Reboot my machine an reinstall it from your last link and it works now.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Vader, I have uninstall B4x Object Browser, delete every left behind files in Program Files and also in program data. Reboot my machine an reinstall it from your last link and it works now.
Great to see that it works for you.

Ivan Aldaz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Really great tool. Thank you very much, Vader.

Just a few minor corrections on Spanish translation, not important at all, but sure will make look better your tool for spanish people. It's better:

"Archivo" for "File", instead of "Expediente"
"Herramientas" for "Tools", instead of "Instrumentos"
"Librería" for "Library", instead of "Biblioteca"
"Rutas librería" for "Library paths" instead of "Caminos biblioteca"
"Acerca de..." for "About" (Help menu), instead of "Sobre"
"Ayuda" for "Help", instead of "Ayudar"

jimmyF

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just want to say a very heartfelt thanks for this.
I am new to the software and this is a great help!

Thank you, again!
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…