B4J Question [BANano] Where to start with [BANano]

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I like to give it a try but find that much info about [BANano] that I can not see what I need.
Download message is from 2018 so I wonder what is the latest version at this moment.
Is this the correct latest version?

Thanks for helping me out here.

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, as per notice on that thread, this project is no longer being maintained, it birthed BANanoVuetifyAD3, which is a VueJS based project which is widely used.

You talk about tables and showing content from a database.... I would recommend you use SithasoDaisy as it has a wealth of tables showing different things, reading from databases like PocketBase (an alternative to Firebase) and SupaBase (an alternative to FireBase), MySQL via PHP/REST API.

The demo of SithasoDaisy is quite huge, its based on TailwindCSS and DaisyUI2, you can access it from here. I will add some screenshots of tables from the demo here for you to see, however you can always explore it yourself.

View attachment 152811

View attachment 152812

View attachment 152813

View attachment 152814

View attachment 152815

View attachment 152816

View attachment 152817

View attachment 152818

View attachment 152819

View attachment 152820

View attachment 152821

View attachment 152822

Above are just some of the built in functionality showing content based on data from a table. Off course anything is possible.

We have created a variety of apps that are published here in the forum for other developers. The good thing also is that you can use the abstract designer / write code for your app.

This is the learning thread, links to the library and other materials is available here.

And the question thread is here also:

I wish you all the best, welcome to the BANano world.
Top will check this tomorrow but first sleep time.
Thanks for helping out.

Upvote 0

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks all for the hints.
Have a fine weekend.

Upvote 0

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is really funny that I see thinks not really working.

Try this sample but it seems that I miss something again.

All errors what do I miss again?
1713886116357.png

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is really funny that I see thinks not really working.

Try this sample but it seems that I miss something again.

All errors what do I miss again?
View attachment 153019
I greatly suggest that you always start a new thread for questions, this might confuse other users who might need help about the same issue.

Please ensure you are using BANano 7.37. Also I will check the example though and find out what is the issue, it's a rather very old example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
I greatly suggest that you always start a new thread for questions, this might confuse other users who might need help about the same issue.

Please ensure you are using BANano 7.37. Also I will check the example though and find out what is the issue, it's a rather very old example.
I have download the latest version from Github.

Upvote 0

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User

I have BANnano 8.19 and BANnanoVuetifyAD3 latest

Upvote 0