Build your own Store very easily and for Free!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

having your own store and sell what ever you want like b4x sources or managing a blog is very important for every developer. First i tried to create my own solution but then i found that it will take to much time. so i tried opensource solutions but nothing really fits my needs. or it was to complicated or to heavy for my hosting, etc...

and then i found this awesome website where you can easily build your store and have also a great statistic information. It is called Payhip.com
i felt immediately in love with this website. it is super easy to use and you have 3 package options.

the unique thing in this website is that all 3 packages have no limits.

1678786440938.png

you can choose the FREE package and pay 5% from your sales and i find it very fair. if you have a lot of sales you can switch to another package but again you have all features open in all packages.

I really recommend everyone to create his own Store for Free and try his luck!

Get your free Store today -> https://www.payhip.com

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's nice to get a glowing recommendation from a forum member. It's also nice if the recommendation is upfront about you earning cash for each person signing up through your links. I have no problem at all with affiliate links, I just appreciate being open about it.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe it's time not to let the conversation escalate into an controversy.
Already the world is full of people fighting each other

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe it's time not to let the conversation escalate into an controversy.
Already the world is full of people fighting each other
i have this store for months and a member asked me about it. i could have ignored him but i did not i created this thread for him and for others. i had no intention to create it only after this member asked me i did. i just dont like that people blame me doing thing only for my personal interest.

this is what he wrote:

It's also nice if the recommendation is upfront about you earning cash for each person signing up through your links. I have no problem at all with affiliate links, I just appreciate being open about it.

he already decided that i am earning for each sign up that is bullshit and even if i did why does it heart you if someone is earning something? pure jealousy.
i am not earning anything from sign up and i dont care if you use my link or go straight to the store. but why do you have problem with it that someone is getting benefits but you dont pay anything?! this is a very sad behavior and btw this is not the first time he disrespect me.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your explanation, but I didn't want to give the impression that I was judging your conversation or judging you two.

I have esteem for both, I'm simply sorry to read about quarrels and misunderstandings in public on the forum, even if humanly I understand that they happen.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan, can you share a link to the store you have created with this site please? I'd like to see whats possible. Thank you :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan, can you share a link to the store you have created with this site please? I'd like to see whats possible. Thank you :)
sure, here you go:

but i need to mention that it is very boring, i have not invested to much time in it. i will also manage a blog there and explain on creating games using b4x tools. you can create really awesome stores and the most important, you get a free ssl certificate (https), statistics, unlimited products, etc. it is the best solution i found and i searched a lot.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the main benefit that Apple/Google/Microsoft stores offer is publicity. After that, some security against pirating out software. How does this site compare? I hadn't heard of it until now.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think if you want publicity you can do some google/facebook campaigns. This is the best way to get traffic and also manage a blog so people can find interesting stuff.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried a FB campaign once when they gave me a free £5. So I reached 8000 people and got 2 new installs. Then they charged me because I only used £4.95.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
sure, here you go:

but i need to mention that it is very boring, i have not invested to much time in it. i will also manage a blog there and explain on creating games using b4x tools. you can create really awesome stores and the most important, you get a free ssl certificate (https), statistics, unlimited products, etc. it is the best solution i found and i searched a lot.
I see you have a domain, so you need to have your own domain or they can provide you.

Your shop is nice and straight forward. Congrats.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see you have a domain, so you need to have your own domain or they can provide you.

Your shop is nice and straight forward. Congrats.
you dont need your own domain. you will get a domain from them something like: www.payhip.com/{SHOPNAME}
if you like you can use your own domain. i think it is more professional to use your own domain but this is the great part you can start immediately selling products. create the store -> upload products -> share and sell :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried a FB campaign once when they gave me a free £5. So I reached 8000 people and got 2 new installs. Then they charged me because I only used £4.95.
i also tried FB and i agree with you. the money is spent very fast but without much success. i prefer Google Ads.

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope there are some similar online digital shopping stores in my country as I don't have Paypal and we usually use Alipay or Wechat.
I am even thinking to make a startup for this store in local!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope there are some similar online digital shopping stores in my country as I don't have Paypal and we usually use Alipay or Wechat.
I am even thinking to make a startup for this store in local!
do you want to target people in all over the world or only your country?

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
do you want to target people in all over the world or only your country?
L4L Local for local only... we have online stores but a special one just for digital products could be a good idea may have business value.