Share My Creation Daia - Beta

Hi everyone.

This is an application to search for people. I know, it's not a new idea but I just liked to develop it.

First, you need to register. Don't worry, you're not asked to write your mail or other personal data.

Then, on the main page, press the menu button and you can start to fill the 'Yourself" page.

To find people, go to 'Search" and compose the filters you like. Once you find people (ordered by the distance to you) you can send message (no email), vote and block users.

This is the theory... Lots of thing are still missing but I would be happy if someone could test it.

Every comment will be appreciated: bugs, hints, translation error :)sign0013:). You could even try sending me suggestion throught the application ('Suggest' button).

Thanks.

This is the file: it's about 550Kb, to big to be loaded into Erel's server.

http://fmate.biz.nf/findmate.apk

P.S. You'll probably find some 'strange' user... it's just me making some test...

P.P.S. Lele it's me.

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems there's a problem with your file, it is corrupted or truncated, you said it's about 550kb but if I download it I get a 173kb file and Android cannot install it.

EDIT TO ADD: It seems the above issue happens only with IE and if you have APK files associated with WinZIP.

Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cool Icon.

Ok, I tried to register and after I entered a user name and password I got the error on the screen shot, I tried several times.

Attachments

• Error1.JPG
    Error1.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

danvica

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, there was a bug into the PHP file on the server side.
Now, it should work.

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I was able to login, but this is how the fonts look on the lists.

Attachments

• Screen1.JPG
    Screen1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 274
  • Screen2.JPG
    Screen2.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Screen3.JPG
    Screen3.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 226

danvica

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I use dip units. I'll manage it.
BTW, I tested it on two different emulator screen resolution (320x240 and 800x480) and I worked... any hint ?

danvica

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just adding some screenshots

Attachments

• ssmain.jpg
    ssmain.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 224
  • ssresults.jpg
    ssresults.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 209

danvica

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, It seems that at the moment I don't have to worry about "too many connection" mysql error :sign0161:

Anyway, I added some icons to the main page to manually refresh the position and to direcly send me a message...

There's also a cover thought that will be shown when someone will find you.

The program is far from complete... first of all it misses users :)

BTW, In the social section I added a Basic4Android voice. Well, you cannot comunicate as in this forum but at least you can see how far are the person you msg to.

Attachments

• ssmain2.jpg
    ssmain2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 206