DBUtils not working with Version 2.7

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel, i decided to update to the latest version, and i've noticed a couple of strange things.
First with the previous version everything was working fine, I have a database with two tables, logininfo and locationinfo.
When the application starts up I check to see if logininfo table exists if it does i drop and re-create it.
for the second table which is locationinfo i don't re-create because it contains data that i want to use as soon as the application starts, but it gets deleted when the app starts with version 2.7 without me telling it to.

I decided to switch to DBUtils, I downloaded the module and when i add it to my app, and i declare a variable like this
Dim cyprusdata as DBUtils

the variable cryprusdata turns red and i can't access any of the methods from DBUtils.

I know something must have changed, i haven't really had time to go through all the changes on this new version, but I need to complete this app, maybe I should have waited until i finished this app to update to 2.7, but for the time being can you please help me figure this out, why am i seeing this strange behaviors with either the SQL or DBUtils module.

Thanks,
Walter Flores

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…