Designer Bug

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is a little bug in designer which probably has to be taken care of.

When I place a view (i.e button) and setup left coordinate to 10, Designer keeps relocationg it and changes coordinates to 9 (that's in my case, not sure about other settings). Another words I save the Layout and after reopening the button is not exactly when it was positioned. This same thisn happens when I change some property or move button with the keyboard verticaly. In this case horizontal coordinate should remain the same but it doesn't.

Art

tlangford

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am also having the problem in the designer with the values for Left, Top, Width, and Height reducing by 1 when ever any change is made to the View. If I select a view with my mouse and then change any property, I also have to add 1 to L,T,W, &H because after changing focus (selecting another view) and then reselecting the view again, those four properties will be 1 less. Is it a bug or do I have a configuration problem of some kind?
Thanks,
Todd

tlangford

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using 480x800 with a density of 217 in the emulator.
I am using 480x800 with a scale of 1.35625 (which gives me a density of 217) in the designer.

rgately

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm having the same problem in Designer when I left mouse click on a button, the button moves up by 1 pixel. My layout is 600x1024 with a scale of 1.5.

rgately

Licensed User
Longtime User
It was in the Abstract Designer.

I went into the Abstract Designer this morning to reproduce the same problem but somehow its behaving properly now.

If I encounter the problem again, I'll try to provide you with more information.

PS: The behavior I experienced occurred whenever I left-clicked on a button that wasn't the highlighted button. If I clicked on the highlighted button, it would not move, just the newly highlighted button(s).