Designer Bug

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is a little bug in designer which probably has to be taken care of.

When I place a view (i.e button) and setup left coordinate to 10, Designer keeps relocationg it and changes coordinates to 9 (that's in my case, not sure about other settings). Another words I save the Layout and after reopening the button is not exactly when it was positioned. This same thisn happens when I change some property or move button with the keyboard verticaly. In this case horizontal coordinate should remain the same but it doesn't.

Art

tlangford

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am also having the problem in the designer with the values for Left, Top, Width, and Height reducing by 1 when ever any change is made to the View. If I select a view with my mouse and then change any property, I also have to add 1 to L,T,W, &H because after changing focus (selecting another view) and then reselecting the view again, those four properties will be 1 less. Is it a bug or do I have a configuration problem of some kind?
Thanks,
Todd

tlangford

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using 480x800 with a density of 217 in the emulator.
I am using 480x800 with a scale of 1.35625 (which gives me a density of 217) in the designer.

rgately

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm having the same problem in Designer when I left mouse click on a button, the button moves up by 1 pixel. My layout is 600x1024 with a scale of 1.5.

rgately

Licensed User
Longtime User
It was in the Abstract Designer.

I went into the Abstract Designer this morning to reproduce the same problem but somehow its behaving properly now.

If I encounter the problem again, I'll try to provide you with more information.

PS: The behavior I experienced occurred whenever I left-clicked on a button that wasn't the highlighted button. If I clicked on the highlighted button, it would not move, just the newly highlighted button(s).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…