Android Code Snippet epub to txt file converter

small project based 100% on the library: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/epubreader-webreader.72560/ I hope it helps in understanding b4a, for newbies like me who learn empirically by observing and analyzing and many times we don't dare to ask, it's not something professional but I'm sure you know how to improve it. Libraries: epubreader, webviewextras2, webreader.

thanks to all the geniuses who maintain b4a for their great contributions of wisdom in programming, without them we could not advance the new ones, thanks.

Screenshot_20220613-183634.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-183720.jpg

Attachments

• Epubatxt.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 137

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
for newbies like me who learn empirically by observing and analyzing and many times we don't dare to ask
Why this?
Trying to learn and understand certain things by yourself it's OK, especially thanks to the enormous quantity of example and tutorial around in the forum.
But if something it's really hard or it does not work there is absolutely no reason not to ask it in the forum.
If questions are done in the correct way, polite, clear as much as possible...... There will be always someone ready to answer.

I would just suggest to you and all the New Members that are Not Licensed to make a donation to become Licensed.
For two main reasons:
- being grateful to the Developers of this great language that is B4X
- make your future questions and discussions faster, without waiting hours or more to have your post published.
This can make you solve your problems in minutes instead of days.

Last edited: