Longtime User

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

As already suggestion in #49
B4X:
Dim bc As ByteConverter
Dim raw() As Byte = bc.HexToBytes("85:58:1D:1D:E3:...".Replace(":", "")) '<----- HERE "85:58:1D:1D:E3" YOUR PASTE SHA1
Dim su As StringUtils
Log(su.EncodeBase64(raw))

This Log(su.EncodeBase64(raw)) will give you Hash key

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
THKS, @MarcoRome .

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
error by compile :
B4A version: 6.30
Parsing code. (0.10s)
Compiling code. (0.29s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. Error
D:\DocumentsD\Android\ELF1\EE PlayStore\EE_Final_V1.5_02_11\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\values.xml:131: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@style/Theme.AppCompat.NoActionBar'.
D:\DocumentsD\Android\ELF1\EE PlayStore\EE_Final_V1.5_02_11\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\values.xml:136: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Dialog'.

What i miss ?

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

AppCompat Library ? Do you have

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Add a reference to FirebaseAnalytics library and see whether it works.
Yes, abalytics is working fine. Also sign in with google. When i add Sign in with Facebook, then i get this error. And, strange, if i remove Facebook, also this error persist.
I make Sign in on bassis of your sample.
Will AppCombad help, as say @MarcoRome ?

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Works good.
Is there any possibility to sign in with other account but i still stay loged in Facebook with my account ?

desof

Licensed User
Longtime User
Download the example that EREL attached and I configured all the parameters but it does not allow me to execute it.
What's going on ?

B4A version: 6.50
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. Error
C:\Users\DeSof\Downloads\FacebookExample\FirebaseAuth\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\values.xml:131: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@style/Theme.AppCompat.NoActionBar'.
C:\Users\DeSof\Downloads\FacebookExample\FirebaseAuth\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\values.xml:136: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Dialog'.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…