Share My Creation Icon factory using jdahsboardUI library Source Code

? Introducing IconFactory: Adaptive Icon Creation for B4A and B4i ?​

We are excited to announce the release of IconFactory, a powerful tool for creating adaptive icons from images for B4A and B4i applications. IconFactory simplifies the process of generating icons that are fully compatible with Android and iOS platforms.

? What is IconFactory?​

IconFactory is a program that allows developers to create adaptive icons with ease. Whether you are developing for B4A (Basic4Android) or B4i (Basic4iOS), IconFactory ensures your icons are perfectly sized and formatted for both platforms. The program is based on the open-source project found on GitHub: B4X Icon Maker.

Key Features:​

• ? Easy to Use: Simply upload your image and IconFactory takes care of the rest.
  • ? Cross-Platform Compatibility: Generates icons for both Android and iOS platforms.
  • ? Customizable: Adjust the size, shape, and background color of your icons.
  • ? Adaptive Icons: Ensures your icons look great on any device with adaptive icon support.

? How to Use IconFactory:​

1. ? Upload Image: Start by uploading the image you want to use for your icon.
  2. Customize: Use the customization options and background color.
  3. ? Generate: Click the Generate button to automatically create the necessary icons and subfolders in your destination folder.

? Download:​

You can download the source code and compiled version of IconFactory from the links below:
We hope IconFactory makes your development process smoother and helps you create beautiful, adaptive icons for your applications. Feel free to check out the GitHub repository for the original code and contribute to the project.

Happy coding! ?‍??‍?

Attachments

• 2024-07-09_141614.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 642
  • 2024-07-09_141636.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IconFactory.zip
    444.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…