B4A Library ICOSFlip3DView is new for animation

Hello to everybody, i introduce the new library (ICOSFlip3DView)

ICOSFlip3DView library is part of icoslibrary, I have added swap2view, take a look in the example or in pdf. Thank you for choosing my libraries.

Hi SUSU
I think is this what you were looking for?

Fixed when AnimationEnd in Swap2View

Attachments

• ICOSFlip3DView.zip
    209.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • ICOSFlip3DView_v1.5_Lib.zip
    53.8 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Cool - that's works great now - it's handling both images.

Almost like Swap2View should have another parameter that controls direction: Forward/Backward ie rotate right or rotate left for horizontal, rotate up or rotate down if vertical.

Love your library!

Hi Lonleystar,

Very good job, that is very useful. Thank you so much, you allows me to have exactly what i need for my actual project.
I have put in quote the questions of stdenis, because that's the same for me, that would be nice to be able to swap the images in both direction with Swap2View.

Can we have the both directions ?

Thanks by advance.

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Lonleystar,

Very good job, that is very useful. Thank you so much, you allows me to have exactly what i need for my actual project.
I have put in quote the questions of stdenis, because that's the same for me, that would be nice to be able to swap the images in both direction with Swap2View.

Can we have the both directions ?

Thanks by advance.
Hi Laurent95,

Thx for your donation, ofcours i´ll implement it tomorrow or sunday.

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Laurent95,

As I promise today I added Revere. Now U can use it in both directions.

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you so much for this.
That works fine, :sign0098:, that's very useful for my project.

Best regards.

Laurent.

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
ICOS3D Libraries improvement

Wowwwwwww :icon_clap:

psdos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi lonleystar, first thanks for this great job. I have long been using it in my project, version is 1.30. Now i have four devices for my tests, Note 2, Note 10.1, Acer A500 and Nexus 7 LTE 2013, this last with android 4.3. Well, my problem is that i have a Label wit text with long click event, it do infinity rotate if i do long click in it. In all my devices it do very well, with 1.30 library version and 1.50 library version, except Nexus 7 LTE 2013. When i do long click, text in label disappears. After if i do lonk click again, text in label is show. Do you know why happen it in this android version? My code is this for if you want see it.

Thanks for you support and best regards.

B4X:
Sub Label3_LongClick
    If a3d_control_Label3_LongClick = 0 Then
        a3d.Flip3DView("a3d",Label3,360,5000,a3d.FLIP_HORIZONTAL) ' "a3d", ImageView, Label or Button, Grados de giro, Tiempo en realizar el giro (a mayor número, mas lento se realiza), Tipo de Giro
        a3d.AutoRepeat
        a3d.StartAnim(Label3)
        a3d_control_Label3_LongClick = 1
        Return
    End If
    If a3d_control_Label3_LongClick = 1 Then
        a3d.StartAnim(Label3)
        a3d.StopAnin(Label3)
        a3d_control_Label3_LongClick = 0
    End If
End Sub

Last edited:

psdos

Licensed User
Longtime User
No one knows how to solve the problem of this library with Labels in 4.3? in my new note 3 not going.

Send an email to the developer but not answered me.

Last edited:

psdos

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll tell you something that you'll leave amazed. I have a Nexus 7 LTE 2013, and some days it do I update to android 4.4 kitkat. Well, I just try and if it works now ...

psdos

Licensed User
Longtime User
But you have Android 4.4 Kitkat?, I think the problem is not you library, the problem is Android 4.3...