Important request

pliroforikos

Licensed User
I belive that you need something interesting to do. I have an idea that will help all new members.
Make small apps as tutorials and describe them in steps.
Your experience is highly appreciated. You helped me a lot in this journey in B4X.

MikeCLX

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want a small project then this is something that may be able to help others too and i have had on my todo list that i will get to one day...
An analog display like this where we can pass it a value and the ranges and colors of the segments
With the Max and Min scale settable
don't need the Max (shown as 100 in this image)
the value needs to be able to take decimals like 45.7 etc and be optional to be displayed
the same thing in a straight line too
Don't worry if you don't have the time for this, one day i will get around to all my TODO items and be able to contribute more to this forum :(

1664759640576.png

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want a small project then this is something that may be able to help others too and i have had on my todo list that i will get to one day...
An analog display like this where we can pass it a value and the ranges and colors of the segments
the value needs to be able to take decimals like 45.7 etc and be optional to be displayed
Don't worry if you don't have the time for this, one day i will get around to all my TODO items and be able to contribute more to this forum :(

View attachment 134289
Well, that's not what I meant, otherwise I would have written in the "Business Forum" (making myself available for free).

It was just a moment of weakness, where I felt particularly in love with B4X 😁 and wondered if I could help Erel in any way. I was told that the best way is to help others, to answer their questions, but this is already done by many members and I did it a lot too, in the past, but it is not enough for me anymore.

BTW I think that Erel, Klaus and others could fulfill your request "quickly". Post this in another forum.

Serge Bertet

Licensed User
wondered if I could help Erel in any way
I don't know the way Erel manages "Bugs & wishlist", maybe you could help him sorting requests from users to see what could be usefull or not.
As "Longtime User" I think you'r able to know what is possible or not.
Is this what you meant? .... just an idea ... I have 2 wishes pending ... 😁

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

View attachment 134289
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Something like this?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yep looks good, seems we have both been working on it at the same time :) I finished a version of it today too. I got inspired to do it

what do you use to create the video above?
I capture the screen and with a site I pass the mp4 file into animated GIF