Incorporate ChatGPT into the "Questions" forum as an autobot?

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@AnandGupta Why not use chatgpt itself or Bing (which is free) ?
Because other users will not be able to benefit from the code that ChatGTP generated as a solution if it is not in the forum.

It's better to have most (if not all) solutions in a central location (the forums) and not spread over multiple sources like stackoverflow, stackexchange, etc.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@AnandGupta Why not use chatgpt itself or Bing (which is free) ?
Yes, I do use it. In fact I am developing C# version of our flagship software with help from ChatGPT.
Yes, it does gives wrong codes sometimes, but the hint from the code gives me direction to the solution.
Still I do Googling, if I have some doubt.

For B4X solutions too I am using the same Forum, ChatGPT, Google etc.

The OP was wishing for the integration of ChatGPT (or similar) for new comers. I agreed to it.
But it all depends if feasible or not, as it is just a wish.

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The wish is to add ChatGPT like query option and not remove the existing ones.
Dig into your own pocket and pay for it then. I tested ChatGPT a few weeks ago with C++, #C, VB and B4X code. In all cases it produced both good and bad results. When it was good, it was very good, but when it was bad man it was extremely bad. You want new developers et al to trust those results especially when Anywhere Software would have to pay good money out for those results, ridiculous.

Why would anyone (except for you) pay good money out for Ai generated B4X code that if incorrect other forum members would need to fix anyway.

This is easily one of the worse forum suggestions that I've ever read on this forum.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1679734089126.png

Try ChatGPT 3 (I don't have an account)