Android Question Is there a manual that explains how to use all the components of XUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs

joaquinortiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I'm new, so I trying to understand how to use B4XFloatTextField, the properties, methods and how to convert as a square edittext?

Thanks in advanced!

joaquinortiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel for your response. I mean like this image. That a EditTextbox has a square border.

B4XFloatTextField.gif

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel for your response. I mean like this image. That a EditTextbox has a square border.

Are you asking how to set the border / colors ? . . . (ensure you have included / checked the XUI lib)

B4X:
B4XFloatTextField1.TextField.SetColorAndBorder(xui.Color_White, 5dip, xui.Color_Green, 5dip)

I am unsure if it is better to use .. B4XFloatTextField1.mBase.SetColorAndBorder

Upvote 0

joaquinortiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you asking how to set the border / colors ? . . . (ensure you have included / checked the XUI lib)

B4X:
B4XFloatTextField1.TextField.SetColorAndBorder(xui.Color_White, 5dip, xui.Color_Green, 5dip)

I am unsure if it is better to use .. B4XFloatTextField1.mBase.SetColorAndBorder

WWoowww, thanks a lot MangoJack. Its works perfecto for me this command. B4XFloatTextField1.mBase.SetColorAndBorder

Upvote 0