Android Question Is there way to translate language while typing my language to be English ?

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please see the picture which is attached, it is Microsoft's keyboard which has convert theone language to another one. My idea is thatwe have B4XCopilot, but it is difficult to explain what I need what I get.Is there the tool to help, it will be perfectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627_095641.png
    Screenshot_20240627_095641.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 29

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thankyou, Sir.I'm not on the desktop.My workabout agro chem saleman.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I 'm talking about B4XCopilot.exe ,it should have the feature in order to type my language and convert to English. (Thailand is the last country who understand and speaking English in Asain)

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I 'm talking about B4XCopilot.exe ,it should have the feature in order to type my language and convert to English. (Thailand is the last country who understand and speaking English in Asain)
You should write the program name in the title. No one have quessed it.

You should ask the author for feature request.

I believe the exe runs on Windows desktop so you are looking for windows application.

If you want auto translate, try use the software I suggested. It should work on any software.

In my case, I still use the ingenious way which is opening a browser tab in Google Translate when I am using a desktop.

Upvote 0