iOS Question ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all.

Today I uploaded my app and received this email. It looks like this isi something new.
My app is using a document picker.

Last edited:

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
what I have noticed that the missing declaration appears nit when you submit an app to testflight but when you submit it to review

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
what I have noticed that the missing declaration appears nit when you submit an app to testflight but when you submit it to review
When exactly?

Is it a separate mail, other than the one with the "missing push entitlement"? This one is sent after you upload a build. You don't need to actually submit it for review.

I've now submitted the update for review. Lets see...

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
When exactly?

Is it a separate mail, other than the one with the "missing push entitlement"? This one is sent after you upload a build. You don't need to actually submit it for review.

I've now submitted the update for review. Lets see...
I needed it to be LIve that's why I sent it to Review and in 5 minutes later I received this email.
The problem was that the manifest file was saved as PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy.txt

Then I made correction, sent the update with the manifest name PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy and it was Ok

Upvote 0

Alessandro71

Licensed User
Longtime User
NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp - (I'm actually using File.LastModified in my log management module)
NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace - (unknown reason)
NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryUserDefaults - (unknown reason)

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…