B4J Question Jsqlite

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I am finding b4j superb. One thing I can't sort is jsqlitelight. I can use sqlite in b4a satisfactorily.
I'm finding that whenever I try to package to an exe under project (I have jsdk open source) it is not running as an exe.
Any thoughts, please?
Thanks.

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. Thanks. What does that mean, please? I know how to package an exe file for other b4j packages. I've looked through various b4j tutorials. Are you saying there's a link/tutorial which specifically addresses b4j/sqlite packaging where exes won't run unless something is spcified/set? If so, could you give the url, please? Cheers

Upvote 0

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, thanks. As I say this works fine for projects apart from the jsqlite examples from the booklets zip (exes produced and run fine). What I'm wondering is what tips/suggestions would sort the sqlite exes not running? Cheers

Upvote 0

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm probably not explaining very well that:
1. I'm getting an exe produced. This is then clicked on and works for the other non-sqlite projects
2. The examples I'm using are from booklets/source code in url:
Thanks

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tested the jSQLiteLight2 project from the booklet source code.
The error when running run_debug.bat is the following:

D:\B4X\Booklets\English\SQLiteDatabaseV1_8\SQLiteDatabase_SourceCode\SQLiteLight2\B4J\Objects\temp\build>cd bin

D:\B4X\Booklets\English\SQLiteDatabaseV1_8\SQLiteDatabase_SourceCode\SQLiteLight2\B4J\Objects\temp\build\bin>java.exe @release_java_modules.txt -m b4j/b4j.SQLiteLight2.main
main._process_globals (java line: -1)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/web/WebView
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.WebViewWrapper.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.SQLiteLight2.main._process_globals(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.SQLiteLight2.main.initializeProcessGlobals(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.SQLiteLight2.main.start(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$9(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$12(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.scene.web.WebView
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 13 more

D:\B4X\Booklets\English\SQLiteDatabaseV1_8\SQLiteDatabase_SourceCode\SQLiteLight2\B4J\Objects\temp\build\bin>pause
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

Running run_debug.bat gives this message from McAfee:
1598686192554.png

Saying that a virus has tried to attack my computer. Don't worry we have removed it.
The jSQLiteLight2.exe file is removed.

Details about the supposed virus:

1598686421942.png

Upvote 0

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. Yes, have read through the tutorial a few times, thanks.
1. Have just run the run_debug.bat file and got pretty much the same as klaus (from my checking anyway?)
2. When I simply run F5 and click on a row the app closes...? (would you suggest a new log for that or could it be part of the same issue?)
Thanks!

1598786006175.png

Upvote 0

PaulusPaulus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you - you guys are stars! Sometimes you can stare at something and still not see it, I guess!
I still get the app crashing when I click on a row... another post?
Cheers guys!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.