library and B4X

zed

Licensed User
Sorry for my english.

Hi all

b4x is a fantastic tool. Without this tool, I would never have been able to make Android applications.
I'm not a programming expert, just an amateur who enjoys writing code.
It's amazing what you can do with lines of code.
I made some applications all different from each other, which allowed me to learn the basics of B4X programming.
For these applications, I used libraries that are available on the forum. Thanks to all library developers.
In 2 years, I will be retired and I intend to take the opportunity to write new applications.
The amounts of the pensions are a little low to be able to live properly, this is the reason why, I would like to propose these future application on a store.
My big problem is that I'm not able to write my own libraries in java. I don't think I'm the only one.
Finally, I am limited.

Even if B4X allows you to do a lot of things, without the libraries it's a bit narrow. (or maybe I didn't understand anything)
I know that writing libraries takes time. But it must be gratifying to know that an application that has been downloaded thousands of times has been possible thanks to you, developer of libraries
I took some time to see and try different libraries.
Some libraries are quite awesome and work very well. Others are never updated and no longer work.
Still others simply don't work or aren't complete for commercial application development.
I also noticed that members of the forum ask for explanations or even more, modifications and corrections of these libraries.
After a few questions, no more answers. More update. Nothing.
Due to this lack of libraries, we cannot compete with other commercial applications.
It would be a shame if B4X fell into oblivion because of this lack of libraries.

And you what do you think ?