Mifare Ultralight EV1 (Paid Job)

goehberry

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who has good experience with Mifare Ultralight EV1 MF0UL21 to create a working sample project in B4A.

Here are the functionalities that I need:

1. Set Password and Reset Password to the Mifare Ultralight EV1 MF0UL21 (Once we set the password, I expect that the tag can't be read and write by whoever don't authenticate with the correct password)
2. Authenticate any page using the Password (or with no password if the password protection removed)
3. Read and Write to any page using the Password (or with no password if the password protection removed)

I will need a working project with those 3 requirements above fully implemented, and regarding the charge, I'm willing to negotiate to have a win-win solution for you.
And I'm okay also using third-party escrow if needed to give safety for both sides. Please recommend me a good escrow service.

And I'm very satisfied with the result in terms of success in delivering those 3 requirements, the experiences you can share with me, and the delivery speed.
I am also willing to give a bonus apart from the charge that has already been agreed on in the beginning.
But please keep in mind that this bonus is only if I'm satisfied with the result, so there is no guarantee that I will give the bonus (if I'm not satisfied with the result).

Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks!

goehberry

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Pipocas,

Thanks for your message. I have tried your code, but it looks like it's getting the UID of the tag only.

Would you be interested doing this job with the requirements that I mentioned on the post?

Thanks!

pipocas

Hello. yes, I'm interested. Give me a couple of days to put a working demo.
PM me and i'll send you something.