Modules list Bug

Morbid Curios

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just a very small Bug I noticed.

If you click on a module name B4A jumps to that module, if you scroll somewhere else and click on the same module name it doesn't jump to it because it thinks it's already there.

kickaha

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just a very small Bug I noticed.

If you click on a module name B4A jumps to that module, if you scroll somewhere else and click on the same module name it doesn't jump to it because it thinks it's already there.

I presume you mean the subs list. This is normal behaviour for this and almost all text editors, as you are still in the same sub - because that is where the cursor is.

Morbid Curios

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry Yes, I do mean the sub list.

Ok your right it is going where the cursor is, but wouldn't it make sense to have it go back there anyway?

Its just slightly annoying when working on some code and then scroll to check some other part and want to click back to where I was, I cant always remember where my cursor is and don't really want to start typing again to test.

Well that's what I think, if you disagree then I'm not going to argue as it is such a small thing.

:)

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,
Wish regarding the modules panel - width of a toggle-button according to the module name is needed.
Module name can be rather long :-(, not visible well.