mSupport Remote Administration

I've always loved to programming… ever since I was a kid… I felt like I was creating…

I made it a profession, I started teaching programming to young and old as a trainer, I worked in several companies and in the last 2 decades I created my own company I always aim for success. I touched her too many times with successful products…

Bespoke Software/Programs have always been my forte, the purpose has been to empower clients who need something more than market programs. But in the last years I feel more confident, more powerful... because I have an ally in all challenges... "the" B4X, it's not just a programming language, it's not just a product... it's an "idea"... Yes, you read right… an “idea” - a way of life, of “being” for a developer.

Every day around the world there are new discoveries, ideas that exceed the limits of imagination. "B4X" is the point where the idea from a simple thought is implemented into a program, a product, a service...

The B4X community is open to everyone, everyone can ask, learn, share and why not express themselves in their own way.

I may not have become a millionaire yet, due to circumstances, due to crisis, due to luck, but I definitely feel that with B4X I can achieve even more.

By creating my latest mSupport Remote Administration "tool" (RAviaMQTT) to provide assistance I felt that I can contribute even more to this community. By sharing source code, exchanging ideas around common interests, I believe we can make this world a better place.

mSupport (Stand alone Package) will be free for all - using it - for as long as they exist free MQTT Servers-Brokers.

I don't consider myself the “number one” Developer and of course I am not. But I think that all of us together can provide tools - solutions that can change a lot our world and of course by exchanging opinions on the forum even for simple things they can speed up processes that take months.​

Yes, we need resources… but we also need inspiration, support, ideas…

Thank you community of B4X, thank you Erel for the idea you had and for what you gave us!

Georgios K.
Magma Co.

ps: For those who want to have our free Remote Administration "tool"... click here to download it...

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…