Need 20 testers, Please help me complete it.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm in!
I'll PM you

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Glad to help. Check PM for email.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks guys. Its been 10 people now. Hopefully I will get to 20. Still waiting for review to done

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

With the new google play requirements which is harder and harder everyday, for the individual account to be able to publish apps, it needs to be tested at least by 20 tester. And I have to wait at least 14 days so i can publish the app. I uploaded the last build to closed testing phase and now I have to find 20 testers. I hope you can help me with it. It is too much burden, for the next app I will publish, will i have to ask you again ? :) anyway, I have a link to join testing but to make it work, I have to add you the email list as I understand so if you can give your email address, I can add you to list, after that following link will probably work on your android phone. You can send me a pm with email or just reply to this if you are not afraid your email inbox will be spammed :)

Thanks In advance, and shame on Google that makes me do this.

Your link isn't working for me. What does the app do?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks guys. we are about 20 people now so if everybody opts in I think it will be ok. We are still waiting for google's review process.. I will tell you when link is ready.

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
how to DM on this forum
1.- Hover the mouse on the user name.
2.- Press "Start conversation"
1722245174572.png

Neil Rohan

Licensed User
Watch this video. Here it states that this policy is valid for the new individual accounts that are created after November 13, 2023. I have not checked the Google Console recently and cannot do it for the time being. Is this valid? If not then count me in. My E-mail is hatzisn612 at Gmail dot come.

My account precedes November 2023. I published a new app yesterday with no testing requirement imposed.

M.LAZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
This month i published 2 apps without any testers .. i ignored the testers section.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys, can you check the link, the update seems to be accepted. Can you tell if it is working?

John Naylor

Licensed User
Longtime User
So far - looks OK - took me a moment to figure out I needed to sign in / create an account before use. Maybe start with that page if the user isn't signed in? Sign in process is quick and simple.

I don't seem to be able to give "All files access" on my Galaxy A71 Android 13

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Same as @John Naylor ..

On opening the app, Toast message, " All files access denied" . No permission dialogue presented.

OPPO A16. Android 13