please help mySQL

keylab83

Licensed User
Longtime User
can someone help me with mysql,i need example urgently.pls guys i need to know if there is any possibility to send sql data or any data to mysql on server in Internet. i`m new in developing any apps for android and example will be the best way.Apologias for my English is not very good and i hope you guys can understand what i need.Tanks in advance

keylab83

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is difficult to give you a complete example.
You need to create a web service (with PHP for example) that accesses the database. Then use the HTTP library to call this web service from the device.

:sign0085: can you give me just a little example how to do that.in the wast week i`m stock on that i feel like the most stupid person on this world.Pls guys can you give me direction. thank you

Upvote 0

keylab83

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should start by implementing the web service. This part cannot be written with Basic4android. You should choose your preferred language (PHP, ASP, ASP.Net...).

thank you for your quick replay.I ready create PHP script directing input data to mysql database,but i can`t figure-out how to send that data from my android device using b4a to my web page.if I figure-out once how to do that,how to make my php to input into mysql database the income information from my android to my web page , everything els shout be easy.if you have any suggestion pls help me.using get or post method and submitting information is working but how to submit this data in my web page. thank you in advance,I really hope you understand my question. T.A

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

keylab83

Licensed User
Longtime User

it is still to difficult for me.What about using InitializePost2 from http library, this is looking more easy for me, but i still did`t find any examples how exactly to use InitializePost2. Thank you again

Upvote 0

keylab83

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…