POLL: What do you use B4X for

How do you use B4X

• Total voters

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

For some years I have wondered what the break down of B4X users is. It would be very interesting if everyone voted to see how B4X is used.

EDIT: You can select all if you wish.
Regards

John.

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
:rolleyes: PartTime + I supplement my Electronics Design Business from it.
(b4x isn't the main income)
Can we have that option?

I voted 1 and 2 for now :)

Kevin Hartin

Licensed User
We need more options... I use it to develop an app to support my business. The App is critical to my business (much like a spanner is critical to a mechanic), however it is not what generates revenue.

oldeast

Licensed User
Longtime User
I voted hobbyist..but as a 'retired' developer I give away my products to non profit organisations, so Its a bit more than a hobby I feel.
not sure if you can add another category to cover that.
Thanks
Graham

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
We need more options... I use it to develop an app to support my business. The App is critical to my business (much like a spanner is critical to a mechanic), however it is not what generates revenue.
Suggest the option title and I will add it.

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
I voted hobbyist..but as a 'retired' developer I give away my products to non profit organisations, so Its a bit more than a hobby I feel.
not sure if you can add another category to cover that.
Thanks
Graham

Option 3 is the right one for you and you do not generate revenue from the development.

lucas555

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use B4A it to make a Point of sales and I use b4r for making Beverage controllers for bar,Restaurant and B4J for server on Linux , We ship USA , CANADA , France and England :)
Because of Erel We have now 4 employee
vote 1-1-1-1
Best product I ever seen !

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use B4A it to make a Point of sales and I use b4r for making Beverage controllers for bar,Restaurant and B4J for server on Linux , We ship USA , CANADA , France and England :)
vote 1-1-1-1
Brilliant, we also use the full B4X suite

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
vote 1-1-1-1
that's awesome, do you have a link to your site?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For those who make money from B4X, it would be good to know the sources of income, Apps or Games, and commissioned or on the app stores.
I currently earn zero (regardless of B4X, yahooo 😄).
But from the first months of 2021 I will collect a few thousand euros a month, thanks to B4A + B4J. From 2022, no less than 10,000 € per month, certainly. Always if I'm still alive 😁🤔

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
vote 1-1-1-1
Brilliant, we also use the full B4X suite