Android Question Problem with Google Services

Cleidson

Hello everybody,
I recently had two problems with Google services. I believe I did not commit the alleged violations, but that is Google and its policies.
The first problem was with an application. After the closed testing period (for me, as an independent developer, it is difficult to find 20 testers) the application was rejected twice and suspended. The app was absolutely nothing special. There was no need for a username and password, as it was simple. However, it was necessary to provide the phone number when starting the application for the application to work correctly and this was informed when I was authorized to publish the application. I had already read on the forum that accessing the phone number directly through the application was being restricted by Android for security reasons. I will not discuss the merits of the matter.
To my surprise, even though I informed what was requested of me, the application was suspended. But at least they didn't cancel my Google Play account.
The second problem is that the app contained advertisements. I have an app published and it contains ads. I'm developing another one with the same intention of containing ads.
I was warned by Google Admob to disable ad units, which I did immediately to avoid problems. Deletes all ad units. Just don't delete the entire application because I didn't find this option on the Admob platform. A few days later, and to my surprise, my editor account was canceled, even though I followed what was requested. I filed an appeal, explained the situation and it was denied. My account is canceled and any penny I earned from the first application is withheld.
I confess that I was upset by the situation and, as I have been investing in the applications area, I relied on Google services as a way to guarantee extra income. However, it is incredible the ability of such a large and monopolizing company not to observe that if I wanted to harm myself I would not provide personal data to create accounts, including my home address. It would be stupid to want a possible legal process.
Unfortunately, given the situation explained, I would like to ask the B4X community for information about alternatives to Google Play and Google Admob? What if these platforms work? What are your experiences?
Do alternative services work without conflicting with Google policies?
Code examples and the like are also welcome.
I apologize in advance if this is not the forum location for the question.