Quiz/Question based game, question..

Nb1320

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am still fairly new to B4A, but used VB6.0 a long time ago. I have had an idea for years now and finally have a software that can help me produce this idea. I am working on a quiz type game, something similar to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, but with many more categories and questions. I have searched for help and finally decided to ask for assistance. I don't need someone to write it all out for me, just someone to point me in the right direction. I am trying to find the easiest way to do this. I found information on an example, but it would require what seems to be a lot of extra work. I also read that a database would be the better option, is this true and where can I read about such a thing? I appreciate all your help and hope to contribute to Google Play soon, using B4A.

Thank you!:sign0085:

I apologize, someone please move this, inappropriate place. I'll read better next time.

Last edited:

Nb1320

Licensed User
Longtime User
More than likely, locally. I would rather the user NOT be required to use data to access the game. For my purpose it just seems like it would fit better.

Also: The time difference is very different, I am US military in South Korea, but I will reply as soon as I can, thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0