Android Question Share image and text Social Media

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

i searching for a while on the forum for a solution to share content (image + text) to social media and i have also tried some but cannot find something that is really working.

i just would like to share an image and text to facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, email,..

b4i has a great library that works perfect but i cannot find something similar for b4a.

any suggestions?

it should work on any android version (at least android and up incl. android 8)

thanx

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, i have installed all recommended packages with the sdk manager now when i try to build the project i get this error:

B4A Version: 7.80
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.05s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. Error
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:font
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontStyle
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontWeight

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
scr.jpg

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
have installed all recommended packages with the sdk manager now
If you did you should have get an android.jar from Api 27. This is in the suggested list. Why you are using a v25? Did you installed a v25 too?

I suggest to use the Android.jar from api 27 from the SDK you downloaded with the new SDKManager. Do not use an android.jar from another SDK-Installation (maybe an old one)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you did you should have get an android.jar from Api 27. This is in the suggested list. Why you are using a v25? Did you installed a v25 too?

I suggest to use the Android.jar from api 27 from the SDK you downloaded with the new SDKManager. Do not use an android.jar from another SDK-Installation (maybe an old one)

but i have no api 27 folder. where do i install it?

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
And in C:\Android\Android-SDK\platforms\ is no folder android-27?

scr3.jpg

in the past i have updated the api with the regular sdk manager with the new b4a sdk manager i did what erel said (installing all recommended updates)
what else do i need to do? i cannot work for 2-3 days. i need to get b4a again running. :(

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It really looks like you did "reuse" an old SDK Folder?

You should start with a NEW Installation using the B4A SdkManager.
Follow the instructions here https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

DO NOT reuse an old Sdk-Folder.
Create an empty folder and start here. Copy the tools folder from the downloaded zip...

Upvote 0