iOS Question signiant upload error

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All,

I have been using the b4i upload to itunes connect successfully for months until today. It is saying signiant error or invalid port. Has anyone else been getting this with any newly created IPA's?

I tried it on different Internet providers so it may be some new requirment or update by apple causing this?

Any thoughts on what it might be?

Thanks

Mark

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
Same issue here,

I have been trying to upload for three days now.

iTunes Connect shows my old version 1.46 and three versions of my new version 1.47 with (Processing...) .

Very frustrating, spoke to Apple, still awaiting a solution from them...

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
spoke as in a phone call?

didn't know you could contact them directly desides that forum.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Does it still fail to all the users who posted in this thread?

it does for me...

uploader.png

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
and now you're rebooting the servers? :)

Uploading ipa file.
Communication error: ConnectFailure

Upvote 0

Allan Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the error message I have just received:

"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"The max number of retries was performed. The package will not be uploaded.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=The max number of retries was performed. The package will not be uploaded., NSLocalizedDescription=The max number of retries was performed. The package will not be uploaded., NSLocalizedFailureReason=The max number of retries was performed. The package will not be uploaded.}"
)

Upvote 0

xeriko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

i uploaded with your temporary id.

why we can't upload with our id? what is the problem?

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it worked for me aswell with the temp server id, thanks!

what's the difference between the two? does it end up on another server where things work fine?

Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
I read as I initially stated that a signiant related error is sometimes tied to filesystem error that a file or folder becomes locked and this points to a specific set of servers being corrupted. Apple sys admin needs to do a system check fix the file system. Reboot and remount for the server or even cloud storage audit

Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel

Thanks for finding the root cause and proving it is an issue worthy of Apple. I reflected your findings to apple to expedite their analysis and resolution

Upvote 0

stanmiller

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel! for uploading our app and setting up the temp builder id. App is now submitted and under review...

Upvote 0