Share My Creation Spoke Clock - B4a and B4r

Small Photo.jpg

This clock is 2000mm in Diameter, sequencing using B4r and external interface for fault finding is an App using B4r.

If you want to see it in action have a look at
Turn the sound up

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
This clock is 2000mm in Diameter, sequencing using B4r and external interface for fault finding is an App using B4r.

Is the rightmost digit fast enough to be able to display MM:SS instead of HH:MM?

For stopwatch and countdown timer eg:

1651803266257.png

or New Year's Eve or countdown until event or sale opens or next iPhone available

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Impressive stuff! I'm glad I watched the video, I totally missed the size of the clock from your text - I thought it was meant to be placed on a desk! :)

rodmcm

Licensed User
Emexes
There is a lot of metal to startup, rotate and stop, so doing this every second would not be practical

rodmcm

Licensed User
Erel
The B4r program runs on an ESP32 which is connected to proximity switches on each wheel, relay outputs to drive the motors, LED display, and a real time clock to control the time. There are motor alarms from the variable speed drives running the motors

The B4r is connected to a small app on my cell phone via BT so I can fault find, reset alarms, and alter the time ( usually only after daylight saving!)
I can also run each motor on demand during a maintenance checks and relubrication the axle bearings

The clock colours can be changed manually ( usual strip LED controller)

The clock resets itself to the correct time after a power failure

Its presently installed in a sculpture garden