Games Translucent sprite image

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a follow up request for https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/translucent-sprite.139997/#post-886630

Erel, After creating objects from the Tiled on different layers, I see that you did not refer to the tiled layers when you told me "What I wrote is only relevant for graphics on the same layer.". I mistakenly thought that if I created objects on different layers they would show the translucent effect. Attached in the following link is a small example of what happened (I did it on the Z axis position change project).

In the example you can see that the donut is translucent with respect to the background imageview but not with respect to the fuxia-colored square object.

How can I achieve this effect between the objects created in the mosaic?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see that you did not refer to the tiled layers when you told me "What I wrote is only relevant for graphics on the same layer.
True. I was referring to the X2 layers. Almost all of the drawings are done on a single layer.

There is no simple way to draw semitransparent sprites with X2 on the foreground layers. It comes from performance consideration.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…