Traveling in the next 10 days

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll be traveling in the next 10 days and will be mostly offline. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Where?

In Iceland :)
Have a good trip,

We'll take care of it here (I hope there is the fire protection system in the forum 😲 ).
Bring us some souvenirs

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I'll be traveling in the next 10 days and will be mostly offline. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Where?

if you prefer a bit of heat and a splendid sea, Italy is waiting for you, and in particular Sicily 😉

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the place I want to visit most. Can you share some pics if you can after the trip ?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the place I want to visit most. Can you share some pics if you can after the trip ?
1.jpg

😂

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User

Where?

You really found a place to avoid the heat of the summer. :)

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh, really good choice! I was there last summer! Besides everything, which is simply spectacular, worth a 4x4 excursion to the interior of the island (1 whole day) if you like walking and totally different mountain landscapes.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot!!

Some pics 😀
IMG-2345.jpg

IMG-2197.jpg
IMG-2274.jpg

IMG-2048.jpg

791e9885-e061-40d5-ace5-e2e9831c4e32.JPG

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Find the entrance to the center of the earth - as disclosed by Jules Verne. Enjoy your trip and share some photos back~

cklester

Licensed User

It won't be inconvenient at all, since your clone is probably staying behind. Your clone is staying behind, right? Right?