Truth or Myth - free energy generator?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Investing a huge amount of money has no value in itself, but it reflects dedication and consistency of the individual, whether his is right or wrong. It is that dedication that deserves my respect. On the other hand, I can't claim or believe that anyone can process a absolute knowledge so that what's left for me is to study him and look down to othrrs who may have different views. Who questioned the generalization of the law of conservation of matter some 6 decades ago?
It doesn't hurt if one believes in something and later it proves wrong.. but it hurts if someone misses a chance of exploring doubtful ideas then time proves them correct.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
The funny thing: Most of these "free energy" devices won't see the light of day.

Why? Not because their fake (they could well be fakes), but because the Oil companies have grips on the world's Governments. That's why we hear next to nothing about the progress Nuclear Fusion (what powers the sun) is making. The only reason why we're NOW hearing a sliver about Fusion is because that *drumroll* Lockheed Marten is proposing to build one.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are right BlackholeSoft.. but no one would like to talk about this.. the MIT professor who said this deserves more research.. I think he was
also aware of what you said, otherwise this is not a new toy or even new solar panel technology and I think it should have received more serious response
from the respected prof.. if true, then it is not less the E=mc2 (by all means).
The professor is from MIT and the newspaper is Toronto Star!! regarding the nukes, if a tiny spacecraft is fueled by nuclear power, which means it has a tiny
nuclear power generator onboard, then why trucks and trains, and planes don't use this cheap and powerful technology, if it is not the oil gangs!

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The funny thing: Most of these "free energy" devices won't see the light of day.

Why? Not because their fake (they could well be fakes), but because the Oil companies have grips on the world's Governments. That's why we hear next to nothing about the progress Nuclear Fusion (what powers the sun) is making. The only reason why we're NOW hearing a sliver about Fusion is because that *drumroll* Lockheed Marten is proposing to build one.
Your opinion is probably based on a few hollywood movies, but not on facts. You should read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER