Share My Creation UBER style Transportation Platform

Hello everyone and happy new year!

First of all, thank the entire B4X team and the members of this beautiful forum

Most of this platform is working in the real world with more than 5000 downloads and active users in my country, that means it has been tested and works great.

Today we present
: UBER style Transportation Platform

The project is a beautiful UBER-style transportation platform to request vehicle services.

Passenger app:
  • The passenger app will be available on both iOS and Android
  • Handles a beautiful professional UX interface.
  • The B4XPages Framework was used
  • As you can see in the video, the style of the map is very professional and you will see that it occupies the entire screen.
  • The app is made up of: a Splash, Description in sliding panels, Login, User profile where you can edit your photo, Wallet, Share and earn and more...
Driver app:
  • In the driver app it is also for iOS and Android
  • We can register by uploading the documents and photos of both the vehicle and the driver that will later be verified by an administrator.
  • Beautiful interface
  • Has very good performance
Admin app:
  • In the administrator app it is to verify the registered drivers
  • In this desktop App (100% B4J) you can see the photos of the documents and drivers to be verified

Server B4J:

• The B4J server will be connected to an SQLite database, it is also possible to receive the photos or documents uploaded by the driver.
  • Excellent performance!

Source code for sale for only: $182 Here PayPal or Here ePayco

NOTE
: I am a very active member of this forum so I will be providing support and help.

Regards Johan

Last edited:

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This one?
1674137473246.png

MichalK73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations, great application.
Can you tell us how long it took you to create the whole system and in how many people?

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations, great application.
Can you tell us how long it took you to create the whole system and in how many people?
I have 3 more platforms that are similar and some more complicated and with more functions, but I've been developing this one since December until the end of the month, which will be the launch.
On average it takes me 3 months by myself, although this one will be taking me 2 months since it's for sharing.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Johan Hormaza Hi there...
First of all ... I must say that didn't try yet the app...

1) I am not having the time
2) Yesterday i had some time, unzipped the file and found some folders... opening projects and see some text in spanish/colombian lang... i am bypassing that because i can understand what are you telling in some parts...
3) but... i will be happy if you have a simple text how will make that work as you tried at your pcs and tablet-phones... for ex. you can write/say us: ....first compile that and put it in a pc that will open that ports at firewall (blah blah)... the standard passwords are those... blah blah...
4) It will be also nice saying us.... what libs did you used at your project... and where we gonna found them if not attaching another zip with those needed...
5) sorry if i am asking too much... but it will be better... for you also and ofcourse not loosing time with same guiding

Thanks reading :)

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@JoseAlfredo I ve already got it (from Johan) but i didn;t test it... yet :)

@Johan Hormaza ...due to health problems around my people and difficult situations (that's also the reason I am not writting/posting at forum last months), I didn't deal with what you sent me (source-code) but I also asked you if you could make a text with the steps for all of us (when i have time - i hope to check it), see above post.

Thanks and sorry for pressure..

ps: also a ready example db with ready accounts... will help (to test it faster)

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
@JoseAlfredo I ve already got it (from Johan) but i didn;t test it... yet :)

@Johan Hormaza ...due to health problems around my people and difficult situations (that's also the reason I am not writting/posting at forum last months), I didn't deal with what you sent me (source-code) but I also asked you if you could make a text with the steps for all of us (when i have time - i hope to check it), see above post.

Thanks and sorry for pressure..

ps: also a ready example db with ready accounts... will help (to test it faster)
Hello, I hope everything goes well for you in your health.
The first thing to do about configuration is to run the B4J server and then the Passenger and Driver Apps.
That's all. They should at least have a basic understanding of B4X.

Greetings!