Share My Creation uPark - Find your car

6-5 Portrait 0.png
6-5 Portrait 1.png
6-5 Portrait 2.png
6-5 Portrait 3.png

uPark, find your car.

You know it, in a strange city on the road, or found no parking space nearby and already you ask yourself, where I actually parked?

With the uPark+ app, you can easily mark your current parking spot and navigate back there later.
If you are in an underground parking lot, just take a picture of the parking lot number.

Is something missing? Then give me feedback. :)

I use the ASWheelPicker for the time selection and the ASCalendarAdvanced for the day selection.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Last edited:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
looks like a good use case for B4X multiplatform capabilities
The app works on B4A too, because i only use B4X Views and functions :D
But since I still want to add a few things, I want to concentrate on the IOS version for now, before I always have to have 2 designers open. 😋

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did something similar a few years ago.

One of the problems:
It is in the underground parking lots where the GPS location is not correct and it only captures the last one before entering the parking lot.

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you have the option to take a photo.
But there are parking lots with many floors that are similar.

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The photo option was to add the place where the photo was taken.

That is, if it is an underground parking lot or a building, they must indicate the position (number) or the floor level.

epiCode

Licensed User
Though it seems far fetched but another alternative would be to use gyroscope for phone orientation, compass for direction, and steps detection for distance to create a rough path back to the vehicle.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
  • V1.5.0
    • Add Notes
    • Add new Tab "History"
      • A List of the last parkings
(26) mage.png
(1) (26) mage.png

If a picture was deposited, then this is indicated in the list with. As you can see, it must not always be a car, the hotel bike you can also use :D
emGANWImeOBTHfZnsToLXOHe9KFTRSxnS0SP4VgBN4JIJTtLXS.jpeg