Wish: AdWhirl Library

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
I realise it will be tough to develop libraries for each and every ad network available. But AdWhirl is different. It is like Admob, except it allows you to rotate up to 4 ad networks (Admob, Millenial Network, ZestAds etc..) within a single ad. They have this SDK for Android and iPhone.

https://www.adwhirl.com/home/dev

If we could get this as a library similar to Admob, it will be incredible. Recently I am seeing reports of many developers complaining about Google closing their Admob accounts without giving a proper explanation. It could be due to fraud clicks but once you upload the app to Android Market, the ad click activity is not really in your control.

So if we can have an AdWhirl library, we can switch to another ad network in case something happens to Admob account. Also in future I think you can may be maintain a single AdWhirl library and ask B4A users to implement Admob through it.

Cynikal

Licensed User
Longtime User
I too would like this.

It does allow for AdMob, as well as your own in house ads, and others.

canalrun

Licensed User
Longtime User
I realise it will be tough to develop libraries for each and every ad network available. But AdWhirl is different. It is like Admob, except it allows you to rotate ad networks. If we could get this as a library similar to Admob, it will be incredible.
https://www.adwhirl.com/home/dev

I would like this also !!!

I have not seen any implementation of this.
Is it possible to get the source for the AdMod library?
Seeing the AdWirl SDK, I am sure it is fairly straight-forward.

I would be willing to make the mods then return it for approval and testing, if there is not already a library for AdWhirl. Starting with the AdMod source would make it much easier.

Barry.

magarcan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Lately are appearing lots of libraries about ads: AdMob, MobFox, Airpush... one more is always good.