YouTube Channels... Do you own one? Then share it with us HERE!!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

Youtube is flooded with new "influencers", being it youngsters showing of a life style they can't afford, being it oldsters complaining they can't do what the youngsters do...
Right about the middle, a few enlighted youtubers do share useful content within a myriad of subjects, some of which may or may not be of interest for us...
So it got me thinking.... (yeah, I've come to that age!) Maybe some of our forum members have youtube channels that we are not aware of!

So, Use this thread to share your YouTube channel with the rest of us.... I bet YouTube algorithm will love the added flow, and you may even gain a few more subscribers along the way!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Link from our Online Racing League (Gran Turismo 7).
Streams are in german though.

It is not really related to B4X.
But the Bot we are using in our Discord is written with B4J and the Discordlibrary-Wrapper is written in Java.
The Bot - under the hood - is using

www.youtube.com/@OnlineRacingClubGT

Last edited:

Sergio Haurat

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see that the YouTube channels so far are from B4X with the exception of @DonManfred, my channel (https://youtube.com/@PasSportsAR) is dedicated to sports, especially handball from Buenos Aires, Argentina. For this I made the application in B4X (PasSportsAR) that manages the matches, shows the results, allows the player to edit their information and now I am looking at incorporating the live broadcast to YouTube.

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

Youtube is flooded with new "influencers", being it youngsters showing of a life style they can't afford, being it oldsters complaining they can't do what the youngsters do...
Right about the middle, a few enlighted youtubers do share useful content within a myriad of subjects, some of which may or may not be of interest for us...
So it got me thinking.... (yeah, I've come to that age!) Maybe some of our forum members have youtube channels that we are not aware of!

So, Use this thread to share your YouTube channel with the rest of us.... I bet YouTube algorithm will love the added flow, and you may even gain a few more subscribers along the way!

Great Idea. I have seen some great stuff posted on YouTube by B4X Users. But I suggest that anyone who posts a link to their YouTube channel on this Thread, also include a brief sentence or two telling us what the channel is about.