New profile posts

Hello Computersmith64,

I would like to take advantage of your offer to send the complete Android Studio project in zip format to my email address ruudvandriel272@gmail.com. I want to use this to see how you achieved that.

I would like to thank you in advance for this,

Yours sincerely
Hi Asad, please could look at the attachment

Regards

David

Attachments

• asadmsg.txt
    470 bytes · Views: 196
Web API Template v2.00 released
Aeric, do u have any thoughts when you will post the next version of your api server template? It looks like it has amazing potential. Thanks, B
aeric
aeric
Hi, version 1 may continue getting maintenance updates but version 2 will be abandon due to lack of support.
Hello
I can't install.
And, is it possible to get the source code, in B4X, or at least some hint how to do such a thing?
I have been working with B4X for several years. But I don't know how to make good generators and filters.

Thks

Stari
Hi! I found your library
  • Seek (samplePos As Int) As Int
    Seek to approximately the specified sample position.
  • SeekSequencePos (sequencePos As Int, sequenceRow As Int)
    Seek to the specified position and row in the sequence.
I want to solve a problem, finding a sound sample in a microphone signal. The signal sample is short, no more than 1-2 second.
I want to connect to Mysql connectio. In B4a. I will pay what your charges will be
A
amarnath
Can you provide the source code of B4a
A
amarnath
I'm new to programming and I'm developing an android app to get data from remote MySQL Server.
Can you provide the source code of B4a.
I'm new to programming and I'm developing an android app to get data from remote MySQL Server.
A
amarnath
Dim mh1 As MysqlHandler **Same Problem
Dim rs1 As ResultSet
mh1.Initialize("remort server ip","db name","username","password")
rs1=mh1.Query("SELECT * FROM db ")
A
amarnath
can you give me the code for MySql connection?
Sir I am from Maharashtra. I am not a software developer. But I try. Sir I have one software ready in 2017. At that time I could not print 1 table on 2" printer as I want. Sir now there are many changes in the software. Sir I want to attach Online mysql database. I have been trying for many days but nothing is working. Please help me
A
amarnath
Sub Globals
Dim mh1 As MysqlHandler '???????????????????????????????
Dim rs1 As ResultSet
End Sub
Sub DBload
mh1.Initialize("sql3.freemysqlhosting.net","sql337471","sql337471","nM7%uF5%")
' sir Please, give me the connection to the Database
If mh1.isConnected = False Then
Msgbox(mh1.SQLError, "Connection Error:")
Return
End If
A
amarnath
MysqlHandler
I can't find this file.sir I want to make Mysql connection. can you help me.
A
amarnath
Or can you give me the code for MySql connection?
When the app suddenly behave strangely, what you need to do is to ask the user to reboot the device.