New profile posts

Your library works great. Have you explored allowing QR Codes to be scannable if a mirrored image. of the QR Code is scanned I know that is non standard but I found some instances of that happening and it would be great if your library compensates for that. Also did you put a new version to accept file images to process in addition to using the camera stream?
Hello Computersmith64,

I would like to take advantage of your offer to send the complete Android Studio project in zip format to my email address ruudvandriel272@gmail.com. I want to use this to see how you achieved that.

I would like to thank you in advance for this,

Yours sincerely
Hi Asad, please could look at the attachment

Regards

David

Attachments

• asadmsg.txt
    470 bytes · Views: 212
Web API Template v2.00 released
Aeric, do u have any thoughts when you will post the next version of your api server template? It looks like it has amazing potential. Thanks, B
aeric
aeric
Hi, version 1 may continue getting maintenance updates but version 2 will be abandon due to lack of support.
Hello
I can't install.
And, is it possible to get the source code, in B4X, or at least some hint how to do such a thing?
I have been working with B4X for several years. But I don't know how to make good generators and filters.

Thks

Stari
Hi! I found your library
  • Seek (samplePos As Int) As Int
    Seek to approximately the specified sample position.
  • SeekSequencePos (sequencePos As Int, sequenceRow As Int)
    Seek to the specified position and row in the sequence.
I want to solve a problem, finding a sound sample in a microphone signal. The signal sample is short, no more than 1-2 second.