New profile posts

Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App : Source Code :)
We are happy to announce that we have partnered with FastSpring to provide the best & most secure payment methods.
If you have any question please send me a PM or via email (saif.sameer@qap111.com)
:)
Global Proxy Connector Library :)
E-Commerce Store B4J Web App :)
Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) : Source code :)
1 week left until the release of the Amazing B4X VNC project :)
Hello Mr Songwut,

I am trying to install b4a on ubuntu 21.04 and having following your tips i am able to install b4a and working with Java SDK 11. However i can not create an environment suitable for Android SDK.

Can you help anyway?

Thanks / Regards,

Francisco Gonçalves
francis.goncalves@gmail.com
B4X VNC Server & Client has been announced :)

Cloud Gaming - Anywhere & Anytime : Source Code For Sale
This Saturday I will be organizing a 2-hour online class for Beginner's Android App Development using B4A (in Mandarin).
Reactions: Mashiane
aeric
aeric
I have done the online class today with my facebook friends.
179034208_10159149241463416_4521562661631636883_n.jpg
aeric
aeric
9 attendees out of 17 registered respondents. I dragged the class to 3-hours due to my old laptop having some issues. By the way, it is a good experience and start for me.
Here we go again... Taking B4X to the Next level...
Hello everyone :)
Our website B4XCode.com is down for maintenance from our service provider side, will be back online within 24 hours.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Another Amazing project has been announced :)
hello Aeric,taishanfuzi@gmail.com buy 5$ coffee for you,I like your source code.When email me,pls attach a project list of your great work,if i like and need,cofee will never stop......
Reactions: aeric
aeric
aeric
Hi @yanghaijun, thanks for your coffee!
May I know which source code has helped you?
I have shared many source code here and it is difficult for me to list them all.
You can also check my GitHub account too.
aeric
aeric
aeric
New training
Amazing VPN has been announced! :)