B4J Question App Notarizing B4JPackager App - How to get List of Providers or Providershortname

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have followed the process upto the Linking which works fine. I got the run.command and my app opens.

Next I enter the Username and Password of my Developer Account but where it says ProviderShortName, I dont know what goes there.

when I click the List Providers button, I got Error -1:

B4X:
Xcode-select: NOte: No developer tools were found, requesting install.
If developer tools are located at a non-default location on disk, use "sudo xcode-select --switch path/to/Xcode.app' to specify the Xcode that you wish to use."

See 'man xcode-select' for more details

List providers completed unsuccesfully

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got a mac with Xcode installed. I am still unable to get list of providers. XCode 15.0

B4X:
Error - 1: 
2024-04-21 21:12:54.377 * Error: Failed to list providers.
2024-04-21 21:12:54.378 * Error: Failed to list providers. Failed to get authorization for username 'mcquexxx@xxxxx.com' and password. (
    "Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=0 \"Status code: 0\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Status code: 0, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The auth server returned a bad status code.}"
) (-1011)
 {
    NSLocalizedDescription = "Failed to list providers.";
    NSLocalizedFailureReason = "Failed to get authorization for username 'mcquexxx@xxxxxx.com' and password. (\n    \"Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=0 \\\"Status code: 0\\\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Status code: 0, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The auth server returned a bad status code.}\"\n)";
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0