Android Code Snippet [B4X] Audio Over MQTT

Hi everyone,
I attached simple example for streaming audio from B4A to B4J over internet using MQTT.
Enjoy without limitations of Server/Client problems over internet such as ISP block.
You can use this approach to create a lot of things such as Radio station, voice call, etc ...

Attachments

• B4A-audioovermqtt.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 390
  • B4J-audioovermqtt.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 354

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice...

I want to ask you about: broker.hivemq.com

-Is there a limit at this free/test mqtt (at the "broker")... limit at time of connection.. or something ? -seems to fast-
-also (you or other) do you know what credentials (guest, password?) may need to setup at any mqtt to have free access like the broker.

Also as I understand this example you ve created is one way B4A recording->B4J listening-play-audio... right ?

epiCode

Licensed User
It is a free broker service
No credentials needed as anyone can listen to any topic - so technically no privacy but good for testing
Limitation: 100 devices

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I have this error.. can you help me figurite out what files are missing?

Attachments

• 2023-01-31 21_03_09-Window.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 134

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I have this error.. can you help me figurite out what files are missing?
comment:

shreshth1911

Hi Hamied Abou Hulaikah , Thanks for these extremely helpful codes. can you Provide any code snippets or any solution for audio transfer from B4A to B4A through Mqtt.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…