Share My Creation [B4XPage] [B4A] [B4i] Login Page UI Example [Design]

Hello to everyone.
This is my first design I shared and I will distribute every design I made for free.
Just to mention, I have a few beginner videos about B4A on my youtube channel. Available only in Turkish language.

This is a beginner-level login screen design.

You can send the designs you find on the internet to me via mail or PM. I will try to provide you the design.

b4a_page.png

Screenshot_3.png

Since the project is 3.5MB, I couldn't upload it directly. You can reach it from this link.
The file size is high due to the background image in the project. You can optimize it.

Note; I just haven't tested the view on the iphone 5. You can simply optimize it.

Made with in B4X​

jerry07

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice. It is really exiting to see you Ertan and other people showing what is possible with B4X. I have high appreciation for any type UI, UX and Animation work as most of my experience is ETL working with data.

Ertan

Licensed User
Very nice. It is really exiting to see you Ertan and other people showing what is possible with B4X. I have high appreciation for any type UI, UX and Animation work as most of my experience is ETL working with data.
Thank you very much for your beautiful sentences. Reading these phrases is a great source of motivation by every manufacturer. I will also have a few IU posts in the upcoming days.