Share My Creation Car Gauge Simulation

Check out this 2 star app. LOL It is at the Android Market right now. Type in Car Gauge and it will be on top of the list. I have long ways to go. My goal is to have this app ported to your vehicles OBD II 16 Pin Diagnostic connector. Which requires $15-$25 Bluetooth Elm 327 Device, can be found at Ebay.

Future release will include

Fault Interrogation
Clear Faults
Freeze Frame Data (Mode 2)
Oxygen Sensor Test Result (Mode 5)
System Component Test (Mode 6)
Vehicle Info - Vin, Calibration ID, and etc (Mode 9)
More option with Data Display other then Gauges.

Thanks To B4A, which made this project possible for me!

P.S Can you bump up my ratings. LOL

Attachments

• ControlPanel3.jpg
    ControlPanel3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6,863
  • AddGauge3.jpg
    AddGauge3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 421
  • Result2.jpg
    Result2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 451
  • Result.jpg
    Result.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 406

alfcen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Scantech,
So that is your target application. Frankly, I believe you put it on the market at an too early stage. As soon as it connects to the diagnosis adaptor your score will grow. Lots of potential in your idea. The database of diagnosis codes is huge as far as I am aware. I wonder whether my Subaru Pleo has got that plug :)

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Scantech,
So that is your target application. Frankly, I believe you put it on the market at an too early stage. As soon as it connects to the diagnosis adaptor your score will grow. Lots of potential in your idea. The database of diagnosis codes is huge as far as I am aware. I wonder whether my Subaru Pleo has got that plug :)

I was curious and wanted to get the feel for the Android Market, so I decided to put the simulation up for grabs. I will have 3 different app versions. Simulation, Lite and Pro. Lite and Pro will be able to connect to your vehicle, but Lite has limited features. Lite will be free of course.

Sure your Subaru Pleo should have a diagnostic connector. All 1996-Present Vehicles have Similiar 16 pin Diagnostic connector. If it is an OBD II Compliant vehicle then the app should work.

:sign0089: