Hospital Management System : Source Code

joaquinortiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Today we would like to announce the most complete hospital management system.

Overview :
Hospital Management System is a system that can help to maintain any hospital activities properly and easily. Moreover, the hospital management system can be used as clinical software. Also, it helps to keep records and monitor the activities of any hospital. So, this is a complete HMS software and the cheapest and easiest solution for managing any hospital activities.

The project contains :
1- Departments Information
2- Doctors Information
3- Patients Information
4- Schedule Information
5- Appointments Information
6- Prescription Information
7- Accounts Management
8- Insurance Information
9- Billings
10- Human Resources
11- Bed Management
12- Hospital Activities
13- Settings
14- In-system Mail
15- And many many other features.

View attachment 118001

View attachment 118002

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

Project Release Date : 01-09-2021 (dd-MM-yyyy) 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Project Price : 40$ (Pre-release price)

Project price after the release : 60$

View attachment 118003

As always, Thank you,
Saif
Saif, Greetings from Monterrey, MExico.

Very interesting!!!

Do you have a user guide or video, where we can see how!.....I way just to look around your software. What does it includes!. In few words. What we are buying.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif, Greetings from Monterrey, MExico.

Very interesting!!!

Do you have a user guide or video, where we can see how!.....I way just to look around your software. What does it includes!. In few words. What we are buying.
Hello Dear,

Once it's released we will release a demo link where you can view all of the functionalities and features.

Thank you,
Saif

NGUYEN TUAN ANH

Licensed User
Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Today we would like to announce the most complete hospital management system.

Overview :
Hospital Management System is a system that can help to maintain any hospital activities properly and easily. Moreover, the hospital management system can be used as clinical software. Also, it helps to keep records and monitor the activities of any hospital. So, this is a complete HMS software and the cheapest and easiest solution for managing any hospital activities.

The project contains :
1- Departments Information
2- Doctors Information
3- Patients Information
4- Schedule Information
5- Appointments Information
6- Prescription Information
7- Accounts Management
8- Thông tin bảo hiểm
9- Thanh toán
10- Nhân sự
11- Quản lý giường ngủ
12- Hoạt động của bệnh viện
13- Cài đặt
14- Thư trong hệ thống
15- Và nhiều tính năng khác.

View attachment 118001

View attachment 118002

Công nghệ dự án:
1- Ứng dụng web B4J
2- MS SQL

* Vì dự án được xây dựng bằng Ứng dụng web B4J nên nó đa nền tảng, có nghĩa là giao diện người dùng được thiết kế để hoạt động từ PC, Laptop hoặc điện thoại di động

Ngày phát hành dự án: 01-09-2021 (dd-MM-yyyy) 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Giá dự án: 40 $ (Giá trước khi phát hành)

Giá dự án sau khi phát hành: 60 $

View attachment 118003

Như mọi khi, cảm ơn bạn,
Saif
[/TRÍCH DẪN]Give me your Demo version, please

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

As we always do before releasing a project :)

To make sure the project is running without problems we are in the second QA stage, just in case there are any bugs.

We will release the project as soon as everything is working correctly and bugs free which should be shortly :)

Thank you,
Saif

chikega

Licensed User
Congrats! As a healthcare provider ( dentist) I can appreciate the level of complexity of managing patients financial, health records ...the dental management software I currently use was written for the .Net platform in C# ( Open Dental) which is open source. I'm very interested in seeing the B4J code ... will purchase.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congrats! As a healthcare provider ( dentist) I can appreciate the level of complexity of managing patients financial, health records ...the dental management software I currently use was written for the .Net platform in C# ( Open Dental) which is open source. I'm very interested in seeing the B4J code ... will purchase.

I would look at the last comments on ALL his software for sale!!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

We have resumed our operations as we have mentioned in the below post :

This project will be released on :
1/12/2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

To early purchase the source codes click on the below link :

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

The project has been released and ready to be sent.

Please send us an email stating you have purchased the source codes with the payment proof and we will send you the source codes right away.

*Later today we will also release the full demo site.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello please how ease can i convert the app to desktop?
Hello,

This project is built using B4J Web apps (HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3 and JServer) which means you will have to redevelop it to B4J UI apps from scratch, the only thing in common would be the database.

Thank you,
Saif

chikega

Licensed User
Hello Everyone,

Please send us an email stating you have purchased the source codes with the payment proof and we will send you the source codes right away.

Thank you,
Saif
Hi Saif,
Shouldn’t you send an email to those that have purchased your product(s)? Shouldn’t you have a database? You are a programmer by the way ;)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
Shouldn’t you send an email to those that have purchased your product(s)? Shouldn’t you have a database? You are a programmer by the way ;)
Hello,

Due to the recent events which we published here :

While we were recovering, we have lost many things, one of them is the purchase records for this project.

Good thing is : everyone that purchased this project emailed us yesterday and today and we have sent the source codes right away.

Thank you,
Saif

marcoperoni

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Saif
Good idea. is it possible to have the link?