iOS Question I need a video explanation to upload the application to the store for testing and publishing

alfaiz678

Licensed User
I need a video explanation to upload the application to the store for testing and publishing
Is this possible
I created the app and stopped at this point
I saw the explanation in the forum about publishing the application, but because of the weakness in English, I did not succeed in that
If there was a video clip of that, it would have been easier for me and others

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Creating a video tutorial would take long time especially to edit the video. It involves many sensitive password or account information.
Try follow the tutorial and ask question in any stage you face any issue.

Upvote 0

alfaiz678

Licensed User
Creating a video tutorial would take long time especially to edit the video. It involves many sensitive password or account information.
Try follow the tutorial and ask question in any stage you face any issue.

Okay

Upvote 0

alfaiz678

Licensed User
Last edited:
Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The certificate used at this point should be the same non-store certificate.
I am not sure where you read this.

2. Make sure to use a distribution certificate and create a store provision profile.
When you want to publish your app, you need to compile your app with distribution certificate. Create a store app id and new profile for this id (not wildcard).

Upvote 0

Dave G

Licensed User
I passed
And that by implementing the steps of this wonderful topic
Thanks
Working with Apple is very difficult. Their development process is that most complex that I've seen in 45+ years as a developer. I dread the annual update requirement.

Congrats on passing.

Upvote 0

alfaiz678

Licensed User
Working with Apple is very difficult. Their development process is that most complex that I've seen in 45+ years as a developer. I dread the annual update requirement.

Congrats on passing.

Yes, it is complicated. I struggled until I reached the last step, which is to upload my application to the Apple Store
Thanks to whoever helped me
Google Play and Android apps are very easy
In terms of looking at Apple apps
I think if I started to learn programming Apple applications
Before Android, I probably quit programming

Upvote 0