My Wishlist

jdiperla

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Notification area:

I would love to see a way to add a progress bar and animated icon without advanced scripting or use of libraries. For anything else more advanced, I suppose we could use a library for it.

2. Listview:

This is pretty much the same as above, however, for this, I am not sure Android supports this feature as easily as it should, so it might need to be done via an advanced library using scroll view. But, my suggestion is to be able to add a progress bar and an animated icon to it.

3. Designer Preview:

What I mean by this is that if you create your items off of code, rather than off of the designer, you can preview how it would look within the designer so you can make adjustments.

One option to me is that you should be able to also see it tested on various display sizes.

4. Designer to Code:

I love the designer, but in some instances I need to create the UI look in the code, as you can see from my suggestion above. Can we have a feature where if we have something done in the designer, for various devices, that we can export the designer UI to B4A Code.

5. Popup Layout

It would be nice if we could create a layout and then call it from the sub where we can then have it show up as a pop out.

6. WYSIWYG View in Designer.

Its in Designer 4 Android, can we get it with b4a as well?

jdiperla

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also wanted to add:

RTF Files:

Ability to view these files with their formatting. Would help in making in-app help files and other things as well. When I say formatting, I mean keeping the following:
Font Style - Bold, Italic Underline
Font Size
Font Type(If supported by Android)
Links
Spacing
etc...