Share My Creation POS System | ERP - Sistema Wolke Preview

19.png

Hello, im Alex from Misiones Argentina. Im an Industrial Engineer and also ending an MBA. I we have a little software company with my father (also an engineer) and we are deveoping Industrial systems and ERP Systems.

We are also working with IA developing a device that measures the quality of Yerba Mate !

Here is a short video of the ERP system for you to see how we are working and the advance that we got with this great tool that is B4J. Also we use B4i and B4A to make this software multiplataform. (Thaks you Erel you rock!)

This is a software that is developed with a lot of customer feedback, we did an engineer "sales time" analysis and we did an excelent improvement in the amount of 'time between tickets', so one of our clients (a backery with a huge problem in queues) could improve the amount of total sales of the shift and short the queues.

In the video you can see the interface of it and some of the things that the ERP can do, this is only the surface of the software, we can go deepply into the especifications but the video will take hours. I hope you like it, we are open to any questions.

Some of the libraries we use in this:

AsCheckBox; ASClock; ASViewPager;
B4XCollections, B4XFormatter; B4XGifView;
BCColorPicker; BCToast; jFX8Print; jFX; jNetwork; JReflection;
jSD_TreeList; XLUtils; xCustomListView; XUIViews; jSQL; b4xFloatTextField; ClientKVS; DBUtils

And a lot more

This is our web www.hedman.com.ar

Thanks for your time!

Alex

Last edited: